Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Modern Antiquing...18th century style!!!

I don't have much for now....BUT DeLancey and I just got back from Lowe's and made such an epic purchase! They had 15 inch Queen Anne furniture legs on clearance!!

They were originally almost $10 per leg...we got them for $1.20 per leg! Best $5.14 we've spent thus far!

My next project (in all the spare time that I have) will be a bench for the dining room; it'll definitely be a step up from the last bench I made out of scrap wood from an old roommate's bunk bed! MY budget for wood and bracing equipment/screws on this project will be $20...we'll see if that's even possible. Here's my inspiration (DeLancey will obviously not use the same ugly fabric to upholster it):

That's all I've got! LATER!!
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment